Hapan Historic Trail starts from Fushanli, Wulai District, New Taipei City in the west, and ends in Lunpi Village, Datong Township, Yilan County in the east. The original starting point was near Xinxian Village, Wulai District, along the right bank of Nanshi River to Fushan Village, and then turned to Hapen direction. Later, due to the excavation of modern roads, the trailhead was also moved to the Karamoji Industrial Road on the opposite bank of Fushan Village.
It was formerly known as the "Shenkeng to Yilan Crossing Aiyong Boarder", built in built in Meiji 38 (1905). In Showa 6 (1931), the Police Department of the Taiwan Governor's Office rebuilt the road to relocate the indigenous people of the Ka’aowan group from Takasan and Gaoyilan communities. The road continued to be used after the war until now.
- - / -
- - - -
- - -/-