After the war, more and more people in the old Dalai village converted to Christianity and began regular worship on February 5, 1950. At first, the worship took place at the house of Paljius (Pastor Lin Jianer). Due to the increasing number of believers, the house of Paljudasgiljgiljaw, who had moved away, was purchased as the church’s first place of worship. The construction began in September 1952 and was completed on December 25 of the same year with thatch as the building material. As the number of believers grew and the church could no longer accommodate them. Kavuaran Ke Yishun donated his own land for the building of the new church. The construction started in January 1957, using wood and stone slabs as building materials. It was completed at the end of June of the same year, and the church was dedicated on July 15. This was the second church.
The third church began construction on December 7, 1965, with red brick walls and lead roofs. It was completed on April 24, 1966, and was dedicated for the third time on August 2. The bricks and tiles of the church were completed by the tribesmen because in the past when traffic was not well developed, everyone in the village participated in voluntary labor participated. Each household transported bricks from the bottom of the mountain to the mountain on foot every week.