Hapen Historic Trail starts from Fushanli, Wulai District, New Taipei City in the west, and ends in Lunpi Village, Datong Township, Yilan County in the east. It was formerly known as the "Shenkeng to Yilan Crossing Aiyong Boarder", built in built in Meiji 38 (1905). In Showa 6 (1931), the Police Department of the Taiwan Governor's Office rebuilt the road to relocate the indigenous people of the Ka’aowan group from Takasan and Gaoyilan communities. The road continued to be used after the war until now.
The wooden sign at the entrance indicates the distance from the trailhead to Fushan Elementary School (2.4 kilometers, about 53 minutes walk), and Hapen Campground (9 kilometers, 203 minutes walk).
- - / -
- - - -
- - -/-